Hi, I'm Brendan – nice to meet you.
I'm a designer, developer and visual thinker passionate about humanising online experiences and creating the very best digital content.
Browse some of my latest work below, and send me an email if you'd like to get in touch.
Responsive websites made by Brendan
As a full-stack designer, I have solid technical & graphical skills. From initial concept through to final production, I create and maintain user-friendly websites which are both visually appealing and proven lead generators.
- Responsive front-end design
- HTML & Sass/CSS
- Video editing – Adobe Premiere & FCP
- Image editing – Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
- Copy writing & editing
- Strong focus on usability, UX/UI
- Back-end development
- PHP, mySQL
- CMS development with Grav & WordPress
- Linux, Apache
- Basic AWS DevOps
- Salesforce/Pardot CRM integration
Branding made by Brendan
I create brands, logos and typefaces. I have experience working with senior stakeholders to develop branding concepts, pitch ideas and deliver final artwork including design guideline documentation for external vendors.
- Talented digital artist
- Print & digital artwork
- Skilled Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Mock-ups and presentations
- Style guides
Other content made by Brendan
I create video content, illustrations, direct emails (eDM), banner & PPC advertising materials - plus the occasional personal project.
- Video editing with Adobe Premier & Final Cut Pro
- Managing youtube & vimeo contnet
- eDM platforms including MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Campaign Master
- Facebook & Google advertising
eDM's are a special beast. Like the old West of web design, tables rule and all bets are off.
- Austalian Citizen, born in Melbourne
- 15+ years professional experience
Brief work history
My resume is available on request. For more info, please get in touch via email – thanks for checking out my work.
Alphalink (later TPG)
2001 – 2003
Tech Support & Web Designer
Internet service provider, I worked in tech-support role and also cut my teeth designing & developing internet and intranet content.
2002 - ongoing
At several times throughout my career I have run my own sole-trader business, creating websites & branding for businesses large and small.
2004 - 2006
Interface design for client facing website and dashboard/administration tools. Web application built on tomecat apache & oracle for the financial advice sector.
2006 - current
Digitial Content Manager
Team manager & hands-on role creating online marketing content such as websites, email marketing and general advertising. Responsible for creating project branding, product and event marketing content.